Shopify store owners usually look for ways to reach a broader audience and increase sales. Over the last few years, the craze of video content is increase like never before. Hence, videos help businesses reach a wider audience.
YouTube is the leading video search engine. It allows Shopify stores to connect with their channels. Through this, all the businesses & creators can showcase their products on YouTube.
It is excellent for Shopify store owners who are running stores and selling products online.
On the other hand, this makes it easy for buyers to purchase products and merchandise from the channels without leaving YouTube.
If you also want to know how to connect your Shopify store to YouTube, you have reached the right place.
Webdesk Solution is a certified Shopify development partner. We always keep ourselves updated with the latest things related to Shopify and love to share them with the users.
Therefore, here we will provide you with a streamlined process for Shopify Youtube Integration.
Before we move on to that, let us look at the benefits of Connecting YouTube to Shopify.
So, let’s start.
Key Benefits of YouTube Shopify Integration
Here are some of the great advantages of connecting YouTube to Shopify.
- Increase the visibility of your store products by showcasing them on YouTube instantly below the videos, on-end screens, and more.
- Viewers have the option to buy the products directly without exiting YouTube.
- By connecting YouTube to Shopify, you can unlock live shopping.
- By connecting Shopify to YouTube, store owners can showcase their products on the Store Tab.
Eligibility Criteria For YouTube Shopify Integration
If you are excited to connect the Shopify store to YouTube, you should be familiar with the eligibility criteria. If your channel meets the requirements mentioned below, you can connect the Shopify store to YouTube.
- Channel must be approved for monetization.
- The creator must reside in a country or region eligible for the YouTube Partner Program.
- Channel comprises more than 10,000 subscribers or is a channel of the official artist.
- The Channel audience is not assigned as “made for kids.” In addition, the channel should not have many videos that are tagged “made for kids.”
- Channel doesn’t breach YouTube’s monetization rules.
- Hate Speech should not be reported on the channel as per Community Guidelines Strikes.
Step-by-Step Process for YouTube Shopify Integration
Follow the streamlined process given below to complete YouTube Shopify integration smoothly.
1. Initially, you need to sign in for the YouTube studio.
2. Choose Monetization in this step. Now, you will get some options to connect the store to YouTube. You need to choose Shopify. Here is how it goes.
Monetization > Shopping > Connect Store > Shopify
3. As soon as you choose to continue, you would be redirected to the Shopify page.
4. Log in to your Shopify account and then select Add App to include Google Channel to Shopify.
5. After integrating the Google Channel app, you need to click on the Add Sales Channel button in the top right corner. Later, you need to sign in by choosing “Connect Google Account”.
6. Now, you need to fill in some essential details about your store. These include payment method, online store creation, refund policy, and terms of service.
7. Integrate your Google Merchant Account. Confirm all the terms and conditions of Google. Lastly, click on Complete Setup.
8. On the next page, you will have an option to Show your products on Google. It is the right time to sync products with YouTube.
9. In the upcoming screen, click on the Get Started button.
10. After this, you need to make sure that you fulfill all the YouTube channel requirements. Choose the options wisely and then click on continue.
11. Choose your channel from the drop-down menu.
12. Read all the terms and conditions of YouTube. Later, agree to the YouTube Shopping terms of service and click Complete Setup.
Once you complete the setup process, YouTube verifies all of your products with its compliance and Google Merchant Center rules.
You need to wait for some business days for the approval. Once the integration is approved, you can label products for the videos, live streams, and store tabs.
We hope that by following these steps, you can easily connect your Shopify store to YouTube. Further, you should be able to increase your presence online and sales.
If you still have doubts about Shopify YouTube integration or want to integrate anything else on your Shopify store, feel free to contact us.
Webdesk Solution provides Shopify development services for startups to enterprise-level businesses. We will understand the needs of your eCommerce store and integrate the necessary set-up per your store’s requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions on Shopify YouTube Integration
Absolutely, you could check and buy products displayed in the content from your most loved creators or purchase products according to your interests.
Here are the three main ways of displaying products on YouTube.
- Live Streams: As live streams are the most popular types of video types, it is the best way to promote your products and become viral. Plus, if the live stream is related to some donation, it is possible to get instant results.
- Videos: Out of millions of videos, several viewers would love to know about the several products in-depth, or creators would love to present products that they resonate with.
- Store Tab: A new tab is integrated into the merchant’s YouTube channel. It showcases the entire collection of products. The viewers can instantly discover all the products available on the channel.